Monday, March 17, 2008

Week 4 - RSS

For week four I have added an RSS feed from my wife's flickr page. It will show links to the latest five of her masterpieces.

It can be found in the right column of this page just under "About me"

I love this technology.

For my current role I sometimes have the opporunity to plan and run events. It'd be fantastic if I could somehow get every person in the area who has come to past events to subscribe to a Lane Cove Library Blog (not yet in existence). Then I would write articles on upcoming events. This would be a very good way of targeting the right people and letting them know instantly, cost free, of what is coming up.

It would certainly beat wlking the streets posting half a rainforest into letter boxes. (Which I've done more than once.)

No comments: